This delicious recipe for banana protein pancakes is one of Cara's most popular recipes.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients except the coconut oil in a bowl or blender.
- Test the pan by flicking a few drops of water on it. If the water sizzles, the pan is hot and ready.
- Coat the heated pan with oil and pour the batter into the pan.
- Flip when golden on each side and enjoy.
Recipe by Cara Scinto
Care is a nutrition expert, fitness professional, and wellness coach. She's a proud Husky for Life, since graduating from The University of Connecticut in 2012 and Northeastern University in 2015.
Health and wellness has been her passion since she can remember and her mission in life is to take care of myself and to help you take care of yourself.